Progesterone, Oestrogen, Testosterone
Now available to purchase online:
Homeopathic Bioresonance Progesterone, Oestrogen, Testosterone and hCG Hormones at www.hormonalhealth.co.nz
Why is Bioresonance Hormones the preferred choice to support and increase low levels of hormones – because they are energetically identical to the hormones produced by the body, and they are natural and safe with no undesirable side-effects.
Most commercially produced hormone replacements i.e. bio-identical hormones, are plant or animal sourced (pregnant horse urine used for oestrogen) and have a completely different molecular structure to that produced by the body – these plant and animal sourced products are commercially processed and………………………
THEY ARE FOREIGN TO THE BODY
Progesterone: known as the happy hormone
Benefits of Progesterone:
- Helps to decrease stress and anxiety levels
- Improves sex drive and libido
- Helps to regulate monthly cycles
- Prepares the lining of the Uterus for the fertilized egg
- Protects the fetus from aborting at nine weeks
- Helps with post partum depression
- Decreases fat storage
- Improves sleep
- Helps with memory and migraines
- Helps to reduce the risk of oestrogen dominant breast and cervical cancers
- Helps to reduce edema
- Helps prevent bone loss
It is critical that progesterone be the dominate hormone as “Oestrogen Dominance” is on the increase due to the daily exposure of oestrogen mimicking petrochemicals (pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, fire retardants, Phtalates etc) and oestrogen based drugs – a real hazard to all women, men and children.
Because of these chemicals we are seeing more women entering pre-menopausal years in their early 30’s; and oestrogen dominance is increasing the risk of developing breast and reproduction cancers.
For some women progesterone levels have dropped by up to 70% and following menopause a woman’s level can be zero.
If you are trying to become pregnant, progesterone can enhance fertility – and it can be safely used on a regular basis before, during and after pregnancy.
Bioresonance Progesterone is in liquid form. Taken orally under the tongue daily for 3 weeks of the month. Unlike creams it is quickly absorbed into the body with no dermal fatigue (stops being effective after 4-6 months)
Two Important Guide lines
- Only women who are clearly Oestrogen deficient should take Oestrogen – When these levels are too high the risk of cancer increases
- Oestrogen should always be taken in conjunction with Progesterone.
If Bioresonance Oestrogen is taken in conjunction with Progesterone (the overall hormone balancer) you can achieve physical and emotional changes that will significantly impact on the quality of your life by supporting you through menopausal changes, help make sex more comfortable by reducing vaginal dryness and reducing hot flushes – without compromising your health.
Symptoms of low Oestrogen:
- Persistent vaginal dryness
- Vaginal mucosal atrophy (thinning)
- Persistent Hot flushes
- Bone loss
- Altered Cholesterol levels
Symptoms of Excess Oestrogen: requiring progesterone
- Weight gain
- Water retention
- Breast swelling and lumpiness